| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut in August is cool at 3.9 °C (39.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.1 °C (44.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.6 °C (33.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in August is 6.5 °C (11.7 °F).
- The weather in August is dry with sleet, rain or snow at times. A mere 30.8mm (1.2in) of H2O is unloaded across an average of 10 days.
Check the distance to and compare the Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut:
- Uummannaq/ Dundas, Greenland - 676.2 kms (420.2 miles) N
- Thule Air Base, Greenland - 672.5 kms (417.9 miles) N
- Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada - 310.4 kms (192.9 miles) WSW
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 526.8 kms (327.3 miles) WSW
- Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada - 228.6 kms (142 miles) SSW
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 853.4 kms (530.3 miles) W
- Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada - 711 kms (441.9 miles) WSW
- Iqaluit, Nt, Canada - 749 kms (465.4 miles) S
- Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 749 kms (465.4 miles) S
- Upernavik, Greenland - 501.6 kms (311.7 miles) NE
- Uummannaq, Greenland - 604.9 kms (375.9 miles) E
- Jakobshavn, Greenland - 679.3 kms (422.1 miles) E
- Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn, Greenland - 681.2 kms (423.3 miles) E
- Egedesminde, Greenland - 636.5 kms (395.5 miles) E
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 233.5 kms (145.1 miles) SSE
- Broughton Island, Nt, Canada - 378 kms (234.9 miles) SSE
- Sndre Strmfjord, Greenland - 810.3 kms (503.5 miles) ESE
- Kangerlussuaq, Qeqqata, Søndre Strømfjord, Greenland - 808.5 kms (502.4 miles) ESE
- Holsteinsborg, Greenland - 714.5 kms (444 miles) ESE
- Cape Dyer, Nt, Canada - 515 kms (320 miles) SE